Try your luck at winning a Write a Romantic Novel in a Day workshop with Sue Moorcroft in central London on Saturday 29 March, 2014 courtesy of WriteStars!
Simply answer: What is the name of the heroine in Sue Moorcroft’s new novel Is This Love? And state why you’d like to win this prize (in no more than 150 words). Email your replies to: firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Sue Moorcroft Competition’ in the Subject heading.
The competition closes at midday on 24 December 2013. The winner will be notified by email on 2 January 2014 and announced on Facebook and Twitter. That’ll be a happy New Year for one lucky winner!
* Explain the intricacies of structure
* Show you how to create irresistible attraction – and lust! – between hero and heroine
* Explore maintaining dramatic momentum
* Create and resolve tension and conflict
* Show you how to write sparky dialogue
*Devise an ending that leaves the reader happy and looking forward to your next book!
As a successful author, Sue can also reveal insider tips and offer insights into the publishing world that will help you find a firm footing in this burgeoning and often lucrative market.
For further details regarding the course organisers visit: WriteStars
You’ll meet at 9.15am on Saturday, 29 March, 2014, at Pret a Manger, located at 163 Piccadilly, just up from Green Park tube station. You’ll then set off for the secret venue at 9.30am sharp! Once there, you can settle down with a tea or coffee ready to start at 10am. You need to take nothing but yourself, your ideas, a willingness to pitch in – and a determination to see your name on a gorgeous book cover!
- You must have an email account to enter this competition, entries will not be accepted by post.
- You must be aged 18 and over and reside in the UK.
- There will be only one winner, should you decline to take up the offer it will be offered to the next winning entry selected by the judges.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- The deadline for receiving entries for the competition is final. No entries received after the given date will be considered.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be contacted via email and announced on Twitter, Facebook and this website.
- The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Choc Lit and WriteStars may require.
- If the advertised prize is not available, WriteStars reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
Full terms and conditions available on request from Choc Lit Limited (email@example.com).